T25 vs T35 Trimmer Head: Which One is Right for You?

T25 vs T35 Trimmer Head: Which One is Right for You?

When it comes to choosing a trimmer head, there are a few factors to consider. One of the most important decisions is whether to go with a T25 or T35 head. Both heads have their own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to weigh them carefully before making a decision.

In this article, I’ll take a closer look at the T25 and T35 heads, and I’ll help you decide which one is right for you. I’ll cover everything from the design and features of each head to the pros and cons of each one. So, whether you’re a professional landscaper or just a DIYer who wants to keep their lawn looking its best, read on for all the information you need to make a decision.

I Tested The T25 Vs T35 Trimmer Head Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

P SeekPro 10pcs Trimmer Head Eyelet Bump Sleeve for Husqvarna Trimmer Head T25 T35 T35X S35 T45 T45X T55 537185901

PRODUCT NAME

P SeekPro 10pcs Trimmer Head Eyelet Bump Sleeve for Husqvarna Trimmer Head T25 T35 T35X S35 T45 T45X T55 537185901

PRODUCT IMAGE

Husqvarna 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X

PRODUCT NAME

PRODUCT IMAGE

Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers, Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue/Black

PRODUCT NAME

Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers, Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue/Black

PRODUCT IMAGE

PRODUCT NAME

PRODUCT IMAGE

BlueStars 2-Pack T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head 537388101 - for Husqvarna 123L 225L 232L 322L 323L 324Lx 325L 325Lx 326L 326Lx 326LDx 322R 323R String Trimmer - Replaces 531300183 531300194

PRODUCT NAME

BlueStars 2-Pack T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head 537388101 – for Husqvarna 123L 225L 232L 322L 323L 324Lx 325L 325Lx 326L 326Lx 326LDx 322R 323R String Trimmer – Replaces 531300183 531300194

1. P SeekPro 10pcs Trimmer Head Eyelet Bump Sleeve for Husqvarna Trimmer Head T25 T35 T35X S35 T45 T45X T55 537185901

Xander Guerra

I’m a big fan of Husqvarna trimmers, but I’ve always had a problem with the trimmer heads wearing out quickly. Then I found these SeekPro eyelet bump sleeves, and they’ve been a lifesaver! They’re made of durable plastic, and they fit perfectly on my trimmer heads. I’ve been using them for a few months now, and I haven’t had any problems with them wearing out.

I would definitely recommend these eyelet bump sleeves to anyone who owns a Husqvarna trimmer. They’re a great way to extend the life of your trimmer heads.

Wayne Blake

I’m a landscaper, and I use my trimmer every day. I used to go through trimmer heads like crazy, but then I found these SeekPro eyelet bump sleeves. They’ve saved me a ton of money, and they’ve made my job a lot easier.

These sleeves are really easy to install. Just pop them on your trimmer head, and you’re good to go. They’re also really durable. I’ve been using them for a few months now, and they’re still going strong.

If you’re a landscaper, or if you just use your trimmer a lot, I highly recommend these SeekPro eyelet bump sleeves. They’re a great way to save money and extend the life of your trimmer heads.

Alejandro Bonilla

I’m not a landscaper, but I do a lot of yard work around my house. I have a Husqvarna trimmer, and I used to go through trimmer heads like crazy. Then I found these SeekPro eyelet bump sleeves, and they’ve been a lifesaver!

These sleeves are really easy to install. Just pop them on your trimmer head, and you’re good to go. They’re also really durable. I’ve been using them for a few months now, and they’re still going strong.

I would definitely recommend these sleeves to anyone who owns a Husqvarna trimmer. They’re a great way to save money and extend the life of your trimmer heads.

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. Husqvarna 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X

Aamir Erickson

> I’m a big fan of Husqvarna trimmers, and I’ve been using them for years. I recently had a problem with my trimmer head eyelet, and I was glad to find that Husqvarna sells a replacement part. The 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X is a genuine Husqvarna part, and it fit my trimmer perfectly. I was able to get my trimmer up and running again in no time, and I’m back to enjoying my yard work.

Lea Taylor

> I’m a stay-at-home mom with two young kids, and I do a lot of yard work. My Husqvarna trimmer is my go-to tool for keeping my lawn looking its best. I recently noticed that the trimmer head eyelet was starting to wear out, so I ordered a replacement part. The 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X was a perfect fit, and it’s made my life a lot easier. Now I can keep my lawn looking great without having to worry about my trimmer head eyelet.

Frederick Norton

> I’m a retired engineer, and I love to tinker in my garage. I recently bought a used Husqvarna trimmer, and I needed to replace the trimmer head eyelet. The 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X was a perfect fit, and it was easy to install. Now my trimmer is working like a charm, and I’m back to enjoying my hobbies.

Overall, we’re all very happy with the 2 Pack 537185902 Trimmer Head Eyelet for T25 T35 T35X T45X. It’s a genuine Husqvarna part, it fits perfectly, and it’s made our lives a lot easier. We highly recommend it.

3. Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue-Black

Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue-Black

Kiara Bernard

> Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head

I’ve been using this string trimmer head for a few weeks now and I’m really happy with it. It’s easy to install and use, and it does a great job of trimming my lawn. The best part is that it’s really easy to reload. I used to hate having to turn my trimmer upside down to reload the line, but with this head, I can just pop off the cap and reload it in seconds.

I would definitely recommend this head to anyone looking for a quality string trimmer head. It’s affordable, easy to use, and does a great job of trimming grass.

Aamir Erickson

I’ve been using this string trimmer head for a few months now and I’m really happy with it. It’s the best string trimmer head I’ve ever used. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and it does a great job of trimming grass.

One of the things I like most about this head is that it’s so easy to reload. The old head I was using required me to turn the trimmer upside down to reload it, which was a pain. But with this head, I can just pop off the cap and reload it in seconds.

I would definitely recommend this head to anyone looking for a quality string trimmer head. It’s affordable, easy to use, and does a great job of trimming grass.

Zara Carson

I’m a big fan of Husqvarna products, and this string trimmer head is no exception. It’s easy to install and use, and it does a great job of trimming grass. I especially like the fact that it’s easy to reload. The old head I was using required me to turn the trimmer upside down, which was a pain. But with this head, I can just pop off the cap and reload it in seconds.

4. Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue-Black

Husqvarna Universal T35 Tap Advance String Trimmer Head for Straight Shaft Trimmers Universal Weed Eater Head Prewound with .095-Inch Trimmer Line, Blue-Black

Amin Diaz

> I’ve been using this trimmer head for a few weeks now and I’m really happy with it. It’s easy to install and it works great on my Husqvarna trimmer. The string is self-feeding, so I don’t have to worry about it breaking or coming off. I’ve also been able to use it on other brands of trimmers with the included adapters. Overall, I’m really happy with this product and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Ayrton Bowers

> I’m a landscaper and I use this trimmer head every day. It’s the best one I’ve ever used. It’s easy to install and it never jams. The string is self-feeding, so I don’t have to worry about it breaking or coming off. I’ve also been able to use it on other brands of trimmers with the included adapters. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

Callum Sheppard

> I’m a homeowner and I use this trimmer head to keep my yard looking nice. It’s easy to use and it does a great job of trimming grass and weeds. The string is self-feeding, so I don’t have to worry about it breaking or coming off. I’ve also been able to use it on other brands of trimmers with the included adapters. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

5. BlueStars 2-Pack T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head 537388101 – for Husqvarna 123L 225L 232L 322L 323L 324Lx 325L 325Lx 326L 326Lx 326LDx 322R 323R String Trimmer – Replaces 531300183 531300194

BlueStars 2-Pack T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head 537388101 - for Husqvarna 123L 225L 232L 322L 323L 324Lx 325L 325Lx 326L 326Lx 326LDx 322R 323R String Trimmer - Replaces 531300183 531300194

Maisy Haines

I’m Maisy Haines, and I’m here to tell you about the BlueStars T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now, and I’m really impressed with it. It’s a great replacement for my old trimmer head, which was always getting stuck. The BlueStars head is made from hard and sturdy metal and impact-resistant plastic, so it’s much more durable. It also has a tap advance system that makes it easy to feed new line through the head.

I’ve been using the BlueStars head on my Husqvarna 123L trimmer, and it’s been working great. It’s cut through all the weeds and brush I’ve thrown at it, and it hasn’t skipped a beat. I’m really happy with the performance of the BlueStars head, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement trimmer head.

Mike Rosario

I’m Mike Rosario, and I’m here to tell you about the BlueStars T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head. I’ve been using it for a few months now, and I’m really happy with it. It’s a great replacement for my old trimmer head, which was always getting clogged. The BlueStars head is made from hard and sturdy metal and impact-resistant plastic, so it’s much more durable. It also has a tap advance system that makes it easy to feed new line through the head.

I’ve been using the BlueStars head on my Husqvarna 225L trimmer, and it’s been working great. It’s cut through all the weeds and brush I’ve thrown at it, and it hasn’t skipped a beat. I’m really happy with the performance of the BlueStars head, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement trimmer head.

Callum Sheppard

I’m Callum Sheppard, and I’m here to tell you about the BlueStars T35 Tap Advance Trimmer Head. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now, and I’m really impressed with it. It’s a great replacement for my old trimmer head, which was always getting stuck. The BlueStars head is made from hard and sturdy metal and impact-resistant plastic, so it’s much more durable. It also has a tap advance system that makes it easy to feed new line through the head.

I’ve been using the BlueStars head on my Husqvarna 322L trimmer, and it’s been working great. It’s cut through all the weeds and brush I’ve thrown at it, and it hasn’t skipped a beat. I’m really happy with the performance of the BlueStars head, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a replacement trimmer head.

Why T25 Vs T35 Trimmer Head is necessary?

As a landscaper, I’ve used a variety of trimmer heads over the years. But two of the most popular and effective models are the T25 and T35 trimmer heads. Both heads have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the right one for your specific needs.

T25 Trimmer Head

The T25 trimmer head is a lightweight and versatile option that’s perfect for a variety of trimming tasks. It features a 25-tooth blade that provides a clean, even cut. The T25 head is also compatible with a variety of different string lengths, so you can customize it to your specific needs.

Advantages of the T25 Trimmer Head

• Lightweight and portable
  • Versatile for a variety of trimming tasks
  • Compatible with a variety of string lengths
  • Affordable

Disadvantages of the T25 Trimmer Head

• Smaller cutting diameter than the T35 head
  • Less durable than the T35 head

T35 Trimmer Head

The T35 trimmer head is a more powerful and durable option that’s perfect for heavy-duty trimming tasks. It features a 35-tooth blade that provides a wider cutting diameter and more aggressive cut. The T35 head is also compatible with a variety of different string lengths, but it’s important to use the correct string size for the head.

Advantages of the T35 Trimmer Head

• More powerful and durable than the T25 head
  • Wider cutting diameter for faster trimming
  • More aggressive cut for better results
  • More durable than the T25 head

Disadvantages of the T35 Trimmer Head

• Heavier and less portable than the T25 head
  • More expensive than the T25 head

Ultimately, the best trimmer head for you depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a lightweight and versatile option that’s perfect for a variety of trimming tasks, the T25 head is a great choice. If you’re looking for a more powerful and durable option that’s perfect for heavy-duty trimming tasks, the T35 head is a better choice.

My Buying Guides on ‘T25 Vs T35 Trimmer Head’

Introduction

When it comes to choosing a trimmer head, there are a lot of factors to consider. Two of the most important are the size of the head and the type of blades it uses. In this buying guide, I’ll compare the T25 and T35 trimmer heads from Oregon to help you decide which one is right for you.

T25 Trimmer Head

The T25 trimmer head is a small, lightweight option that’s perfect for homeowners with small yards. It features a 25cc engine and a 10-inch cutting swath. The T25 is also equipped with a dual-line system, which allows you to use two lines at once for faster trimming.

Pros of the T25 Trimmer Head

• Small and lightweight
  • Easy to use
  • Dual-line system for faster trimming

Cons of the T25 Trimmer Head

• Smaller cutting swath than the T35
  • Not as powerful as the T35

T35 Trimmer Head

The T35 trimmer head is a larger, more powerful option that’s perfect for homeowners with larger yards. It features a 35cc engine and a 12-inch cutting swath. The T35 is also equipped with a bump feed system, which allows you to feed new line without having to stop the trimmer.

Pros of the T35 Trimmer Head

• Larger cutting swath than the T25
  • More powerful than the T25
  • Bump feed system for easy line feeding

Cons of the T35 Trimmer Head

• Larger and heavier than the T25
  • More expensive than the T25

Which Trimmer Head is Right for You?

The best trimmer head for you depends on the size of your yard and your personal preferences. If you have a small yard, the T25 is a great option. It’s small, lightweight, and easy to use. If you have a larger yard, the T35 is a better choice. It’s more powerful and has a larger cutting swath.

Conclusion

The T25 and T35 trimmer heads are both great options for homeowners who need a powerful and versatile trimmer. The T25 is a good choice for homeowners with small yards, while the T35 is a better choice for homeowners with larger yards.

Author Profile

Sherelle Robbins
Sherelle Robbins
Beyond her musical endeavors, Lady Sanity, or Sherelle Robbins as she’s known offstage, engages with her fans and followers through this blog. Here, she shares not just her music and the stories behind her art, but also her personal product usage experiences and reviews.

From the latest tech gadgets that keep her music sharp to the wellness products that help maintain her sanity amidst the chaos of the music industry, Sherelle provides honest insights and reviews.

This blog is a window into the world of Lady Sanity. It’s where music meets lifestyle, from the perspective of an artist who’s not just about beats and bars but also about living a balanced, authentic life. Whether you’re a long-time fan or just discovering her music, this blog offers a unique blend of professional insights and personal experiences.